mercredi 21 mars 2012

Garlic is my new cologne

Here are few of my recent attempts at real live cooking & baking. I'm rediscovering suppressed cooking energy and the joys of smelling garlic in my fingernails when at work. Bon appétit.
Old Faithful in the background is the recipient of all my culinary trials, for better or worse.
Sundried Tomato Pasta & Cannellini Beans (A+) Leftover Rotini w/roma tomates & spinach & red pepper flakes (A).
Pate brisé recipe still kicking from '08. Merci, la France. Vous etes la reine de cuisine!
Fun.with.butter.
The universe of blueberries revolves around the brown sugar sun.
Please still be pretty after I cook you!
Fantastisch!, and it didn't stick!
Pie Party! In the shadows, but not the night, Sally Myers enjoys a bite!
Now this looks gross, but I will forever remember trying to "powder" almonds with a butcher knife (still need a food processor). Actually, I rather liked the crunch factor!

Bless the Lord, O my soul. Turns out eating a giant mushroom like a steak is delicious! Cranberries, Kroger dressing, green salad help fill the plate and added great variety.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire